Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello again my lonely blog , I'm back

I'm returning to my blog after a long missing . I'm sad and sorrowful , lonely in front of problems and difficulties of life . It's hard to mention , I shall only pray :

Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit,
Precious Lord Jesus, I love you.
Lord Jesus, I feel like an outcast.
I feel like a person the whole world wants to shun.
In your love and grace, show me how you were also the kind of person the whole world rejected.
In your love and grace, show me how going your way is the way of your will.
As an outcast of the world, show me how I hold a special place in your heart.
In this world, I have never "fit in" like I thought others "fit in."
In your love and in your grace, help me know in ever stronger ways each day how I always fit in with you.
All these things I humbly pray in the name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely.
Amen

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen