Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Act of Contrition together with Hope and Charity


Before any devotion or meditation , I'm praying each day an Act of Contrition , together with an Act of Charity and Hope . Why ? I don't know , just because ..
Seriously talking , I need indulgence and daily Mercy in my life , because I need to confess and to get close to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and His Immaculate Mother Mary , and the only way is to purify myself through contrition and charity , insomuch as hope .

No comments:


Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen