Friday, February 13, 2009

St. Michael Prayer Campaign for the Conversion of Abortionists

Sign the Saint Archangel Michael Pledge for salvation of souls of abortionists:

Holy Michael the archangel,
defend us in the day of battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God thrust down to hell satan and all wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.Amen.





http://www.hli.org/st_michael_prayer.html/

To our dear priests and bishops: As a faithful member of the Church Militant, I intend to say the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel at the end of every Mass that I attend. I respectfully ask that you lead the faithful entrusted to your care in doing the same. I do so because our fight against the culture of death is fundamentally a fight against "the principalities and powers of this world of darkness" (Eph 6: 12). That being true, then surely we need to invoke St. Michael's assistance if we are to bring to conversion and to the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, all abortionists who commit crimes against our unborn brothers and sisters. In union with millions of others around the world who labor to restore the sanctity of human life, I promise you my prayers as you consider this request.

( This is a Human Life International petition )

No comments:


Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen