Sunday, March 29, 2009



Before starting again posting , I must ask again and again forgiveness for my latest weakness and laic attachment , instead of keeping myself close to the Lent spirit and Real Presence of our Lord. There are several christian places/sites on internet , where we can listen beautiful worship songs , or where we can join so called christian forums , where people should share their faithful thoughts and prayers , to help each other to discover God and the meaning of christianity , but these forums are only endless debats and contraditions , these forums are internet places to loose your precious time you could use to pray and meditate . I ask once more forgiveness , I'm returning to my journals with contrite heart and I humbly pray

O Lord Jesus, lover of our souls,
who, for the great love with which You loved us,
willed not the death of a sinner,
but rahter that he should be converted and live,
I grieve from the bottom of my heart that I offended You,
my most loving Father and Redeemer,
to whom all sin is infinitely displeasing,
who so loved that You she Your blood for me,
and endured the bitter torments of a most cruel death.
O my God, my inifinite Goodness,
would that I never offended You.
Pardon me, O Lord Jesus,
as I most humbly implore Your mercy.
Have pity on a sinner for whom Your blood pleads
before the face of the Father.

O merciful and forgiving Lord,
for the love of You,
I forgive all who have ever offended me.
I firmly resolve to forsake and flee from all sins,
and to avoid the occasions of them,
to confess, in bitterness of spirit,
all those sins which I committed against Your divine goodness,
and to Love You, O my God,
for Your own sake,
above all things and for ever.
Grant me grace so to do,
most gracious Lord Jesus.
Amen

No comments:


Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen